I was wondering if someone would nominate me for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge – nobody did.
I was wondering when someone would nominate me for the Booklist challenge – and someone did.
But being the startupper that I am – I could not resist starting a challenge of my own. So here it is – the mother of all list challenges!
Here is a list of 5 completely useless trivia that nobody cares about (probably). I have painstakingly collected this trivia over the years and filled my brain with it, and now it finally has an outlet. Why am I doing this?
For world peace of course!
Here’s my #uselesstrivia list –
- The dot over the letter ‘i’ is called a tittle.
- The word “samba” means “to rub navels together.”
- Women have been found to blink more often than men.
- The lint that collects in the bottom of your pockets has a name — gnurr.
- One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet.
Please continue this challenge by tagging your friends who care the least about this trivia. In the true spirit of the challenge, please only list that trivia which you already knew (or google the hell out of it, seriously – who cares anyway? You see, I already cheated – I googled too).
On to you now!